Last modified: August 14, 2017
The terms and conditions stated below govern the Insertion Orders entered into by you, as advertiser or agent for advertiser, as identified on the relevant Insertion Order (“Client”) and the Quantcast entity identified on the relevant Insertion Order (“Quantcast”). Each of Client and Quantcast may be referred to as a “party” or together as “parties”.
(1) 4A’s/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions for Internet Advertising for Media Buys One Year or Less, Version 3, located here are incorporated herein by reference; and
(2) The following additional terms:
- Geo-targeting: Geo-targeting will be agreed to by the parties.
- Cross-Platform: All campaigns are served with blended devices (cross-platform) targeting unless otherwise agreed to by the parties.
- Payment and Invoicing:
- Payment to be made in the currency identified in the Campaign Total Budget.
- Quantcast will provide monthly invoices electronically.
- In the case of non-US placements, the Campaign Total Budget is exclusive of VAT.
- Budget Fluidity for Performance Optimization: Quantcast may shift budgets among placements within the same month in order to optimize performance; provided, that Quantcast stays within the Campaign Total Budget.
- Viewability Calculation: Viewability is calculated as the number of in-view impressions divided by the number of vendor-measured, delivered impressions served across the entire campaign. The percentage viewability for measured impressions will be imputed to unmeasured impressions.
- Viewability Goal: If specified in the placement(s) on the insertion order, Quantcast will optimize delivery towards the applicable Viewability Goal.
- Viewability Guarantee: lf specified in the placement(s) on the insertion order, Quantcast will provide the Viewability Guarantee. Such guarantee will only be offered for video placements, Brand Audiences, Audience Grid, Political Interests, Search Powered Audience, IRI Shopper Targeting and Demographics.
- Makegood. If the Viewability Guarantee is not met, Client’s sole remedy will be Quantcast’s delivery, for a Client brand campaign, of a number of impressions equal to double the difference between the Viewability Guarantee and the actual viewability delivered. This double makegood will fulfill the stated guarantee, and is not itself subject to a viewability requirement.
- Viewability Vendor must be MRC accredited. Other than for MOAT, Client will provide Quantcast with the Viewability Vendor’s daily reporting.
- Client must raise any viewability dispute within 30 days of the campaign end date.
- Lowering the viewability requirement during a campaign voids the guarantee.
- Makegood impressions expire 90 days from the campaign end date.
- At its discretion, Quantcast may issue a credit memo for the value of makegood impressions.
- vCPM: If a placement uses a vCPM pricing model, Client will only be billed for viewable (or “in-view”) impressions (regardless of the percentage of viewability) as reported by the Viewability Vendor (specified in the placement on the insertion order).
- Third-Party Ad Server: For those clients using a third-party ad server, client will provide Quantcast log-in access to each Ad Server listed in the placements above within 24 hours of campaign start date for reporting access (including conversions, if applicable).
- For Placements Priced on a CPA basis:
- Client agrees to pay Quantcast for the view conversions and click-thru conversions as stated within the applicable placement. The conversion is defined as from both click-thru and view-thru conversions.