Not only has marketing on traditional demand-side platforms (DSPs) become increasingly complex and time-intensive, but the pressure of preparing for a cookieless future has also created challenges for many digital marketers. The upcoming deprecation of third-party cookies is motivating marketers to explore new approaches to reaching the right audience at the right time, and according to the Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study conducted by Forrester Consulting, “Quantcast delivers a strategic edge and preparedness for the future amid changes in the digital marketing space.”
Forrester names the Quantcast Platform as a “next-generation DSP 2.0” that significantly increases performance and productivity for advertisers. Based on interviews with global marketers and advertising agencies, the TEI report evaluated the financial and business impact for customers leveraging the Quantcast Platform for their advertising and marketing initiatives.
Prior to using the Quantcast Platform, the interviewees’ companies had invested in multiple traditional DSPs but struggled with common challenges, including:
- Inaccurate audience planning: Planning was based on data that was too broad or too stale, so when campaigns were activated, bidding was inefficient and wasteful.
- Difficult and time-consuming planning, activation, reporting, and campaign management: Traders expended substantial time and effort on changing settings without guidance, then reporting and interpreting the results.
- Poor performance: Campaign spending was too high, given the underperforming results.
Forrester noted that when compared to traditional DSPs, the Quantcast Platform offers:
- 44% increase in customer conversions: An increase in audience reach and conversion rates across display and video campaigns translates to increased sales and profits.
- 50% time savings: The Quantcast Platform is intuitive, easy to use, and halves the time spent by digital media team traders on planning, activation, campaign management, and reporting tasks.
These benefits are the result of the innovative integration of AI and machine learning throughout the Quantcast Platform. The TEI report expands on how the Quantcast Platform, powered by its large-scale, real-time unique data and AraTM, its AI and machine learning engine, transforms what the market can expect from next-generation advertising technology in ad performance, actionable insights, and ease of use.
“What Quantcast brings to the table that we don’t really get elsewhere is the scale of the data and the intelligence of [its] model. It shows with the efficiency that we get through Quantcast that we just don’t get elsewhere,” revealed one of the customers interviewed.
By adopting the Quantcast Platform, interviewees’ organizations experienced significant productivity improvements. AI-powered suggestions enabled them to plan, activate, and manage campaigns more quickly and with less guesswork. They appreciated that the platform’s real-time and customizable reporting was simple, with useful visualizations. As one interviewee stated, “Quantcast is very easy to use, it’s very intuitive, and it [has] saved quite a bit of time.”
Another customer told Forrester: “The less [time] that I can spend using logistical stuff, the more I can focus on the big-picture strategies of my other campaigns. Ever since [implementing] Quantcast, I feel like I’ve had to dedicate less time doing nitty-gritty stuff.”
To find out more about the benefits that both brands and agencies may expect to gain when using the Quantcast Platform, download the full Forrester TEI study here: The Total Economic Impact™ Of The Quantcast Platform. You can also register for a webinar with Forrester’s Lead Analyst, who will walk you through the findings and methodology of the groundbreaking TEI study on February 9, 2022.
What makes the Quantcast Platform so easy to use? Check out our blog posts on how you can Reach Audiences Easily and Effectively Across the Open Internet and Inside the Quantcast Platform: Planning and Activating Your Ad Campaigns.