Royal Caribbean, a leading cruise line that offers cruise deals to some of the most sought-after locations, was interested in reaching potential customers browsing cruise providers and researching potential vacations. It had always worked with prospecting and retargeting vendors in the past, but wanted to find out which of its partners were actually providing value to its campaign.
A huge part of an effective campaign is being able to pinpoint which partners are actually bringing qualified new prospects to the site. Out of all of our partners, Quantcast display advertising was the most effective in driving people to come to our website and book a cruise.”
Royal Caribbean and its agency, iProspect, worked with Quantcast to identify which of their partners were adding the most value to optimize their media spend.
- Attribution Insights: By separating upper and lower funnel activity by a customer’s first site visit, Royal Caribbean could judge whether its prospecting partners were actually reaching new and qualified prospects.
- Finding New Bookers: By leveraging the behavior patterns of Royal Caribbean’s highest-value customers, Quantcast identified only those most likely to book a cruise.
- Quantcast Audience Insights: Learning that earlier stage pages on the website indexed highly for females allowed Royal Caribbean to inform how it shared content.
- 15% more engaged with key site pages
- 6.5X more likely to book a cruise when prospected by Quantcast
- 1/5 cost per booking of other partner