Global Thought Leaders from Major Brands, Agencies and Publishers to Participate and Share Ideas and Solutions About Advertising on the Open Internet.
SAN FRANCISCO– (BUSINESS WIRE) – Quantcast, the audience intelligence company and leader in consent management, today announced Virtual NOVA: Advertising in 2021 and Beyond, a virtual event taking place on Wednesday, March 3 at 9:00 am PT / 12:00 pm ET. The online event will see Quantcast and leading brands, agencies, and publishers discuss the changes underway in the world of advertising and will explore ideas and solutions for 2021 and beyond.
Konrad Feldman, CEO and co-founder at Quantcast, will discuss “A Free and Open Internet” and showcase Quantcast innovations along with Peter Day, CTO at Quantcast.
The Virtual NOVA industry leader line up includes:
- David Jackson, CEO at Australian Life Tech
- Jason Wagenheim, President and Chief Revenue Officer at Bustle Digital Group
- JiYoung Kim, Chief Digital Officer at Carat USA
- Samantha Margolis, Vice President and Digital Marketing Director at Christie’s
- Sophia Jung, Digital Marketing Executive at CMC Markets APAC
- Liz Buckley, Director of Advertising and Demand Gen, North America B2B at Dell Technologies
- Jason Crawford, Vice President, Vice President of Display at Dentsu Media
- Joella Duncan, Director of Media Strategy at Equifax Global Consumer Solutions
- Alyson Williams, Senior Vice President, Digital Operations and Strategy at Forbes
- Marilyn Yeong, Regional Client Vice President at ForwardPMX
- Denise Fender, Global Digital Lead at G-Star Raw
- Richard Bettinson, Media Planning, Strategy and Insights Director at Hilton Hotels
- Lomit Patel, Vice President of Growth at IMVU
- Nic Travis, Head of Paid Digital Marketing at Lloyds Banking Group
- Alex Glover, Digital Director at MediaCom
- Mike Ru, Senior Marketing Manager, Brand, Advertising, and Research Group at Microsoft
- Piers North, Chief Revenue Officer at Reach UK
- Viviana Machado, Assistant Vice President of Digital Marketing Capabilities & Innovation at TD Bank
- Shiv Gupta, Founder at U of Digital
- Jessica Beaton, Director, APAC Media and Digital Marketing, The Walt Disney Company
- Christiaan Lette, Chief Digital Officer at Wavemaker UK
- Nick Barnett, Digital and Data Consultant
To register for Virtual NOVA, please visit Quantcast Virtual NOVA. Quantcast will also have geographical-focused Virtual NOVA events for APAC on Thursday, March 4 at 12:00 pm AEDT / 9:00 am SGT and for EMEA on Thursday, March 4 at 3:00 pm GMT.
About Quantcast: Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information, and advertising services for marketers, publishers, and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.