Promotion Background. Quantcast is operating this referral programme promotion to recognise the efforts of those parties who introduce Quantcast to prospective customers for Quantcast’s services in the United Kingdom. By participating in this Quantcast referral programme promotion (“Promotion”) as more fully described below, you agree to abide by these Promotion terms (“Terms”).
This Promotion is operated by Quantcast Limited and English Registered Company (Company number 07213079) having its registered office at Endeavour House, 189 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, England, WC2H 8JR or its affiliates (“Quantcast”).
Promotion Timelines. The Promotion begins on 21 January 2021 and ends on 1 December 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
Promotion Entry. To enter the Promotion you must:
- receive link to the Promotion entry page on the Quantcast UK website;
- provide Quantcast with your contact details as requested (including name, email address, job title) on the Promotion entry page;
- identify persons to which Quantcast which persons might reasonably be interested to receive Quantcast’s services (“Prospective Customer”);
- provide Quantcast with the contact details (being name, email address, job title) of an employee at a Prospective Customer who knows you and is of sufficient seniority to authorise or recommend the purchase of services from Quantcast (“Introduction”)
- support initial communications between Quantcast and Prospective Customers.
Promotion Reward. In the Promotion Period, you may be entitled to receive a Reward, as follows, for each:
- Introduction which results in a Quantcast representative having a meeting in person or through other communications medium with the Prospective Customer during the Promotion Period (“Meeting”) as is confirmed in writing to you by Quantcast, you may receive a reward of a fifty pound (£50) Amazon gift voucher; and
- Meeting which results in the Prospective Customer first contracting with Quantcast for its services within six (6) months of a first Meeting with that Prospective Customer, you may receive a reward of a two hundred and fifty pound (£250) Amazon gift voucher
(each a “Reward”).
You will be notified by Quantcast in writing when:
- a Meeting has occurred following any Introduction made by you; and/or
- when a Prospective Customer contracts with Quantcast for its services within six (6) months of the relevant first Meeting
if you are entitled to receive a Reward you will be notified in writing within thirty (30) days of the relevant event. Rewards shall be supplied no later than ninety (90) days of any such notification.
No substitution or cash equivalent of any Reward is permitted. Rewards are not transferable or refundable. Quantcast reserves the right to award Rewards of equal or greater value if advertised Reward is not available. All taxes on any Reward are your sole responsibility as the Reward recipient.
You acknowledge and agree that Quantcast’s decision on any aspect of this Promotion, including the provision of Rewards, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please note that:
- there shall be no Introduction made where Quantcast has at any time previously provided its services to that Prospective Customer you have identified or where Quantcast has been in bona fide negotiations to provide its service in the six months before the date on which you first introduce such Prospective Customer to Quantcast;
- where two parties make an Introduction to the same Prospective Customer, only the first party making the same Introduction shall be entitled to be considered for a Reward in respect of that Prospective Customer; and
- there shall be no entitlement to a Reward in respect of the purchase of Quantcast services when a Prospective Customer first contracts with Quantcast later than six (6) months after the relevant first Meeting.
Promotion Eligibility. The Promotion is open to any person who is over the age of 18. The Promotion is not open to any person who is an employee or agent of Quantcast or of any Prospective Company, each of their affiliates, or the employees, officers, directors, or agents of any of those organisations. Quantcast is not responsible for misdirected logins or for telecommunications system, computer-software or hardware errors or data loss. Proof of sending details of a Prospective Client/Introduction is not proof of receipt of such a communication by Quantcast.
Promotion Data. You and Quantcast:
- each acknowledge that you will regularly disclose to Quantcast, as independent and separate data controllers, the personal data of contact details and role(s) relating to representatives of Prospective Customers (“Shared Personal Data”) collected by you to make an introduction of a Prospective Customer to Quantcast under these Terms (“Agreed Purposes”);
- each acknowledge that in no event will the parties process the Shared Personal Data as joint controllers as defined in the Data Protection Legislation;
- shall be individually and separately responsible for complying with the obligations that apply to each party as a controller under the Data Protection Legislation;
- you shall be responsible for complying with all transparency and lawfulness requirements under the Data Protection Legislation in order to disclose the Shared Personal Data to Quantcast;
- shall process the Shared Personal Data only for the Agreed Purposes; and
- shall notify the other party without undue delay on becoming aware of any breach of the Data Protection Legislation.
In these Terms “Data Protection Legislation” means all legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time relating to the use of personal data and the privacy of electronic communications, including, without limitation (i) any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data Protection Act 2018, as well as (ii) the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any other directly applicable European Union regulation relating to data protection and privacy (for so long as and to the extent that the law of the European Union has legal effect in the UK); and controller”, “processor”, “data processor”, “data subject”, “personal data”, “processing” and “appropriate technical and organisational measures” have the meanings given to them in the Data Protection Legislation in force at the time
Promotion General Terms.
Confidentiality. You shall treat as strictly confidential all information received or obtained as a result of entering into or performing these Terms which relates to the provisions or subject matter of these Terms, or to Quantcast, or to Quantcast’s business, customers or financial or other affairs, or to these Terms.
Intellectual Property. All intellectual property rights and all similar rights (whether or not registered or capable of registration and subsisting anywhere in the world) and all goodwill relating or attached to belonging to Quantcast or its licensors during the Promotion Period shall remain vested in Quantcast or its licensors.
Applicable laws. You shall comply with all laws and regulations for the time being in force (including changes to such laws and regulations) which affect in any way your activities under these Terms (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the UK Bribery Act 2010), and indemnify Quantcast in full against any and all costs, claims, expenses, demands and proceedings incurred by or levied against Quantcast resulting from any contravention by you of such laws and regulations.
Intervening Event. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as described in these Terms due to an event outside the reasonable control of the Quantcast, Quantcast shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion with no liability to you, other participants or others.
Liability. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude the liability of you or Quantcast for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable); (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability. Subject to the previous sentence: (i) Quantcast shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable under or in connection with these Terms, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any indirect or consequential loss or damage; and (ii) the total aggregate liability of Quantcast under or in connection with these Terms whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the value of any Reward provided by Quantcast to you.
No agency. For any Introduction, you shall be a representative of Quantcast only for the limited purposes of making that Introduction. Nothing in these Terms is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between you and Quantcast, constitute you as the agent of Quantcast, or authorise any you to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of Quantcast. Each party confirms it is acting on its own behalf and not for the benefit of any other person.
Entire agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Quantcast in respect of any Introductions and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between you and Quantcast whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. You acknowledge that in entering into these Terms you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based on any statement in these Terms.
Variation. No variation of these Terms shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed for an on behalf of Quantcast.
Assignment. You shall not assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract, delegate, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any of its rights and obligations under these Terms.
Waiver. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
Severance. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms. The Promotion shall be void where prohibited by law.
Third parties. These Terms do not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to any party other than you and Quantcast to enforce any term of these Terms.
Governing law and jurisdiction. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).