Getting the Quantcast Measure tag in place on your Blogger site requires just a few simple steps:
1. Log in to your Blogger site.
2. Choose Layout form the menu on the left side of your Blogger dashboard.
3. Scroll down to the field called footer-1 and click Add a Gadget. Some Blogger layouts have only one footer. In that case, simply go to footer.
6. Below the Title field, paste your Quantcast Measure tag within the large Content field and click Save (to ensure it works properly, make sure not to alter your tag).
7. Clicking Save should take you back to the footer-1 field. If you look below Add a Gadget, you should see that Quantcast HTML/Java Script is shown as one of your gadgets.
8. You’re done! Click here to visit your Quantcast Measure profile.
It’s important to note that it will take 1-2 days before basic audience data populates in your Quantcast Measure account and 4-6 days until deeper audience insights show up.