Here are instructions for implementing Quantcast Measure for sites running on Drupal 7.
If you prefer step-by-step instructions, see below:
- Login to your website as an admin.
- Select ‘Structure’ from your admin menu.
- Select ‘Blocks’ to see your site’s overall structure.
- Add a new block by clicking ‘Add block.’
- Leave the title blank, since it gets displayed to users. Instead, give the block a meaningful description, such as ‘Quantcast Measure tag.’
- Check to make sure the block’s text format is ‘Full HTML’. Then, paste your Quantcast Measure tag into the block body.
- Click ‘Save block’ at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Now that the block has been created, you’ll need to place it on your website. Scroll down the ‘Blocks’ list until you locate the ‘Quantcast Measure tag’ block.
- Select ‘Footer’ from the ‘REGION’ dropdown. This will ensure the block is included on every page.
- Finally, click ‘Save Blocks’ near the bottom-left of the page.
- To verify that the tag has been installed correctly, navigate to your website and right-click to select ‘View Source.’
- You should see your Quantcast Measure tag near the bottom of the page. If your site contains a lot of text, you can use Control/Command + f to search for ‘Quantcast Measure tag.’