Follow the process below to ensure strong campaign performance and robust insights.
- Do not alter the code. Any edits to the code may result in the tag not firing.
- The tag does not interfere with your page load. Quantcast tag is asynchronous (it loads in the background). See here for more technical details.
What you need to continue:
- Quantcast Easy Tag
Add the Quantcast Tag
1. Log into Adobe tag manager, select the Advertiser property
2. Select the Rules tab
3. Select your All Page Rule
- If you do not have an “all page” rule, see section Creating an all page rule below.
5. Click the Add New Script button
6. Enter Tag Name, “Quantcast Easy Tag”
7. Type, Sequential HTML
- Important: Implementing the Quantcast tag as non-sequential HTML inserts it into a hidden IFRAME. This limits Quantcast’s ability to create page name labels for you. If you have any concerns about the implementation, please connect with your Quantcast Account team.
8. Paste the Quantcast Easy Tag into the box
9. Select Save Code
10. To approve and publish your rule, click into the Approvals tab. If the previous steps were followed, you should now see a number next to Approvals.
11. Once in the tab, please review the changes and select the blue Approve button on the lower part of the screen.
12. At the Property Page, you will now see a number next to the Publish Queue button. Click the Publish Queue button to push all your changes live.
You are done! Please notify your Quantcast rep so that they can confirm your tags are collecting data.
Creating an All Page rule
- Create a new rule “Fire On All Pages”
- This step may be skipped if you have a rule to fire on All Pages
- Select the Rules tab
- Select Page Load Rules on the left navigation, then select Create New Rule on the upper right.
- Name your rule “All Pages”
- Set Trigger rule at: Onload
- Criteria: Domain
- You may now use your rule to set up your all pages tag.