Follow the process below to ensure strong campaign performance and robust insights.
- Do not alter the code. Any edits to the code may result in the tag not collecting data.
- The tag does not interfere with your page load. Quantcast tag is asynchronous (it loads in the background). See here for more technical details.
Add the Quantcast Tag
1. Log in, select Appearance and then Editor
2. Select “footer.php” in templates
3. Scroll down to the closing body tag </body>, and paste the Quantcast tag before it (sample tag below)
- Important: The tag should NOT have breaks within the code. i.e., there should be no blank lines. If line breaks are detected, WordPress will automatically at paragraph tags (“<p>”), causing the tag to break.
You are done! Please notify your Quantcast rep so that they can confirm your tags are collecting data.