Follow the process below to ensure strong campaign performance and robust insights.
- Do not alter the code. Any edits to the code may result in the tag not collecting data.
- The tag does not interfere with your page load. Quantcast tag is asynchronous (it loads in the background). See here for more technical details.
What you need to continue:
Add the Quantcast Tag
1. Login, select Add Tag
2. Find Quantcast in the Tag Marketplace
3. Select Quantcast Easy Tag for Advertise
4. Enter Title Quantcast Easy Tag
5. Enter the p-code
- P-code is a 13 character case sensitive alpha-numeric code starting with p-.
6. Select Data Mappings on the top right
- Configure the additional data using the UDO variable you want to send. This data allows Quantcast to refine optimizations, validate campaign performance, and share detailed insights.
7. Select Finish
8. Select Save/Publish in the top right
Verify tag implementation using the Quantcast Tag Inspector.
The Quantcast Tag Inspector is a Google Chrome plugin that helps you check whether your Quantcast Tag and Audience Segments are implemented correctly. Install the Inspector to review individual pages of your site, and make sure the Audience Segments are firing correctly. Learn more about the Quantcast Inspector.
You are done! Please notify your Quantcast rep so that they can confirm your tags are collecting data.