Follow the process below to ensure strong campaign performance and robust insights.
- Do not alter the code. Any edits to the code may result in the tag not collecting data.
- The tag does not interfere with your page load. Quantcast tag is asynchronous (it loads in the background). See here for more technical details.
What you need to continue:
- Quantcast Easy Tag Template
- Conversion Tag Added Variables
Add the Quantcast Tag to your Conversion Activity
1. Log in. Navigate to tag library and select Create Custom Tag
2. Enter Description: Quantcast Conversion Tag
3. Adjust Code section to HTML
4. Paste Quantcast Conversion Tag
5. Use the Parameters section to configure the parameters within the appropriate values. For more details check Qubit’s Universal Variable documentation. E.g., your tag will look like the below:
6. Configure rules to fire on the Conversion Page
7. Set Dependencies to Quantcast Easy Tag
8. Select Asynchronous under dependents
9. Select Save
Your Conversion Tag setup is complete! Move on to the next step to finish tagging the rest of your site.
Remaining Site Activity
Navigate to a new Customer Tag (step 1 in Conversion Tag process)
1. Enter Description Quantcast All Page Tag
2. Adjust Code section to HTML
3. Paste Quantcast Easy Tag in the HTML section
4. Configure the rule to fire on all pages except the Conversion Page
5. Select Asynchronous under dependencies
6. Navigate to the top right cloud icon and select Publish
You are done! Please notify your Quantcast rep so that they can confirm your tags are collecting data.