Follow the process below to ensure strong campaign performance and robust insights.
- Do not alter the code. Any edits to the code may result in the tag not collecting data.
- The tag does not interfere with your page load. Quantcast tag is asynchronous (it loads in the background). See here for more technical details.
What you need to continue:
- Quantcast P-code <P-CODE>
Add the Quantcast Tag
1. Log into Segment, select Quantcast under the Integrations menu.
2. Connection Settings
- API Key: leave blank
- P-code: enter P-Code
3. Set Advertise toggle to “On”
4. Select Activate Integration on the top right
Please see Segments integration guide to setup added variable tracking for your conversion activity. This data allows Quantcast to refine optimizations, validate campaign performance, and share detailed insights (e.g., order ID, revenue, product category, etc.)
Verify tag implementation using the Quantcast Tag Inspector.
The Quantcast Tag Inspector is a Google Chrome plugin that helps you check whether your Quantcast Tag and Audience Segments are implemented correctly. Install the Inspector to review individual pages of your site, and make sure the Audience Segments are firing correctly. Learn more about the Quantcast Inspector.
You are done! Please notify your Quantcast rep so that they can confirm your tags are collecting data.