A comprehensive tagging strategy will set your campaign up for success and provide you with more robust audience insights, that allow you to target those consumers with accuracy. This document offers some helpful guidelines and best practices for building your Finance tagging strategy.
Tag the Campaign Goal
Your tagging strategy should begin with the identification of your website’s key performance or engagement metrics. Tagging all key site engagement is vital to a healthy campaign.
Common Campaign Goals for Finance Advertisers
Here are some recommendations for goals for tagging in your vertical.
- Checking/Savings Account Sign Ups
- Retirement Account Sign Ups
- Credit Card or Membership Sign Up Confirmation
- Paperless Billing Opt In
- Loan Approval Sign Up
- Mortgage Approval Sign Up
- Request Home/Auto/Student Loan APR Quote
Tagging for Full Site Coverage Using Easy Tag
Quantcast prefers that all advertisers we work with fully tag their site, regardless of the nature of the campaign. The more tag coverage a site has, the stronger your custom audience model will be and the easier it becomes to leverage all Quantcast product offerings. As important as it is to understand what makes the users who are converting on your website unique, it is equally as important for us to understand different paths to conversion throughout your website and differentiate a browser from a serious prospect.
Advanced Tagging Options
Beyond the Conversion
Are you interested in understanding what products or services users are inquiring about? Do you want to more seamlessly link view conversions directly to your internal purchases? Talk to your Quantcast account team about our Data Passback options for both campaign validation and optimization. Check out the data passback implementation overview.
Trusted & Privacy-Safe
We do not sell your audience, allow third parties to target your audience, or share or use your audience with or for any other advertiser.
- We collect anonymous traffic data from over 100 million web and mobile destinations. Some examples of the data parameters collected include referral URL, screen resolution, browser version, OS type and page URL.
- We do not use or collect PII for our measurement or targeting products.
- We utilize standard SSL encryption for all data transfer between pixel servers and the central compute cluster to ensure complete data privacy.