TV Land wanted to generate awareness and drive tune-in to Lopez, a new sitcom starring George Lopez. TV Land and its agency of record (AOR), BARÚ, a cross-cultural marketing and media agency, partnered with Quantcast as part of its integrated campaign to generate interest among George Lopez fans and viewers of similar shows in the month leading up to the series premiere.
Quantcast gave us the unique opportunity to identify the most receptive audience across digital platforms. By leveraging audience intelligence, we identified and targeted the exact audience the show was created for—making a true impact on ratings and viewership.”
Quantcast used its Search Powered Audiences solution to connect with the audiences most likely to be interested in Lopez:
- George Lopez fans
- Fans of similar TV shows (e.g., Black-ish, Louis C.K.)
- Fans of similar comedians (e.g., Gabriel Iglesias, Dave Chappelle or Kevin Hart)
- Sports fans (e.g., Lakers, Dodgers)
Quantcast leveraged search keywords and these audiences’ online behavioral patterns to build an audience model and understand potential Lopez fans’ demographic and lifestyle interests.
Quantcast then engaged these audiences with Video Ads across digital. By growing interest among the most relevant audiences, Lopez debuted to strong viewership, bringing new viewers to the network and exceeding ratings expectations.
- 14x higher engagement than standard display
- 3x site traffic spike during the campaign
- +209% Hispanic rating increase compared to TV Land’s Hispanic primetime average
Questions about how Quantcast can help?