Established in 1856, Hunter is a British heritage brand renowned globally for its iconic Original boot. To help build the brand, Hunter was looking to acquire new customers for both its seasonal and core products. It turned to Quantcast’s data-driven approach to bring new customers into the funnel and drive sales.
The ability to make sense out of Big Data and apply it directly to digital advertising solutions allowed Quantcast to be a top performer for us, efficiently prospecting high-quality new customers and growing our business.”
- Complete Targeting: Quantcast targeted consumers across the entire connected universe who exhibited online browsing behavior most similar to Hunter’s site visitors and converters. Quantcast’s algorithms dynamically adjusted the levels of prospecting and retargeting to reach these best matches, and drove them to purchase.
- Prospecting Insights: Insights about cookies prospected by Quantcast informed the optimal attribution window, allowing Hunter to influence its customers during their full consideration period.
Quantcast’s predictive machine learning delivered high-value customers and measurable results for Hunter:
- 10:1 ROAS, 2x the campaign benchmark.
- 25% of all Q2 conversions were attributable to Quantcast.
- Quantcast-driven prospects converted 4x more than the overall average site conversion rate.