North America Corporate Sales
Our team is looking for bright, motivated and high-performing digital marketing sales professionals to join our expanding team. Corporate Sales is the new business engine fueling Quantcast’s growth – our channel works to source net new partnerships while growing key relationships for the company.
- Are you passionate about digital marketing?
- Do you want to make an impact in a complex, rapidly growing industry?
- Do you enjoy uncovering strategic opportunities and challenges with marketers?
“As champions of a free and open internet, we believe in leveling the playing field for brands, agencies and publishers and eliminating the advantages currently wielded by the walled gardens. We are bringing together our technology leadership in measurement and insights, programmatic advertising, privacy and consent management into a single unified, easy-to-use platform to serve the needs of our customers around the world, and to benefit the open internet.”
An opportunity for impact
The Corporate Sales team is based in San Francisco and calls on the entire United States. In no time you will become a digital advertising expert and have the ability to close some of the biggest advertisers in the US. Corporate Sales team members are frequently in-market with clients and prospects as well. Travel on an as-needed basis. Some of Quantcast’s largest spending accounts were initially closed by the Corporate Sales team.
Have a great support system within Quantcast Quantcast offers:
- A global mentorship program with participation across international and cross functional company leaders
- A buddy system within Corporate Sales designed to offer additional resources to navigate that first 6 months and beyond
- Dedicated time for separate ongoing Development and Career Pathing discussions to help you achieve that next job title while growing in your current role
- Training support from a dedicated internal training team as well as outside professionals with specific expertise designed to maximize your success
- A close-knit and collaborative account team approach focused on shared learnings and joint client support efforts
- Customer First
- Own It
Corporate Sales values
- Customer First: Conduct yourself as a trusted consultant
- Operational Excellence: Execute with efficiency and velocity
- Reflection: Carry a growth mindset to continuously improve
- Partnership: Practice empathy and
Our commitment to you
- Guidance: Arming you with tools for your professional development
- Recognition: Highlighting amazing work
- Opportunity: Advocating for your internal career growth
- Well-being: Committing to your total health at & away from work