On November 12, the world’s leading digital marketers will gather at 4 World Trade Center in New York for Quantcast’s 2014 Supernova Big Data Summit. At Supernova, attendees will learn about bleeding edge innovations in the application of data and analytics to marketing while gathering insights and best practices from peers and industry leaders.
Supernova is a unique event, bringing together doers and thinkers who are using the power of data to transform the way their companies and clients reach and engage with a rapidly evolving global audience of customers and advocates. In an information-packed afternoon, Supernova will move beyond Big Data in just theory and concept to showcase how some of the world’s marquee brands and practitioners are applying data in the real world.
Highlights of the afternoon will include:
- Quantcast Co-Founder and CEO Konrad Feldman on the state of the real-time media revolution.
- David Beebe, VP, Creative and Content Marketing, Global Marketing, Marriot International, discussing how the global travel juggernaut engages with the next generation of travelers.
- The first Chief Data Scientist for The New York Times, Chris Wiggins, will share how Big Data is transforming one of the most venerable names in news.
- British Airways will run a marketers workshop, providing insights into their successes with digital marketing.
- The Limited will present a case study examining how they use the power of prospecting and retargeting to create deeper connections for their customers.
- Jim Bankoff, CEO and Chairman and Vox Media, will join Konrad Feldman for a fireside chat to discuss what is fueling the media powerhouse’s rapid rise.
- A panel of executives from Microsoft-Skype, Lulu, Open Garden (the builders of Firechat), the International Business Times and the creator of apps like Invisible Text and GirlCodeLA will debate the shape and makeup of audiences of the future.
The day closes with a networking event and celebration, providing attendees a chance to build connections, continue discussions sparked by the day’s sessions and have a great time. A full agenda can be found here.
See you there!
Posted by Christina Cubeta, Vice President, Marketing