After almost two years, Quantcast is pleased to announce the release of a redesigned web site. We’ve been incorporating minor changes to the site over the past few months, but today’s launch introduces the foundation of a more visually engaging interface and intuitive navigation.
We strive to provide our users with accurate, accessible data and think you’ll agree that the modifications allow for better visualization and a greatly improved user experience.
Our core focus as part of this initial redesign was on the home page and underlying data pages. You’ll continue to find the same reliable data we’ve been providing for Quantified and non-Quantified publishers, but in a much easier-to-use format.
Some of the key elements of the redesign include the following:
• More prominent profile search bar
• Improved calls-to-action for Publishers, and Marketers/Agencies
• Enhanced resources on Home Page (data summaries, links to publishers)
• More sophisticated graphics and improved visualization
• Clear and hierarchically displayed data, with prominent navigation
We are continuing to work on redesign enhancements – and you’ll see additional changes in forthcoming releases. But this represents our new look and feel – and we’d love to hear what you think. If you have questions, comments or input about our redesign please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.