Change is a recurring theme this week – and change is good.
Today, Quantcast continues a series of significant enhancements aimed at improving the way users access, customize, and leverage audience insights.
Most importantly, if you are a registered user you may have already noticed that when you login to your account you are directed to a customized view of your specific account data (“Home”), which includes a summary of your audiences (sites, segments and videos), service notifications and an RSS feed of our blog. This new custom homepage will evolve quickly over the coming months to deliver substantially enhanced service offerings to our users.
We have also added a number of significant features throughout the site for all users. Specifically:
- All charts are now distributable to third party websites via embed codes
- Users now have the ability to ask publishers for access to hidden profile data via the “Request access” link on a profile page (access remains controlled by publishers, and requests do not guarantee access)
- Users now also have the ability to request that non-Quantified publishers join Quantcast’s direct-measurement service – via the “Request this site Quantify” link on a profile page
And we’ve continued to enhance and update the information that Quantcast makes available to the marketplace. Our latest updates include:
- Kids in HH profile breaks now reflect all kids in HH 0-17 – detailed breaks are available on a site’s “demographics” profile tab
Example from a profile summary page:
Example from the “Demographics” tab:
- Local geographic audience reports for quantified publishers has been updated based on December ’08 directly-measured data
- All of our company, product, and methodology information has been updated and reorganized to provide a more streamlined resource for users
We hope that you find these enhancements valuable and as always we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.