Today we’re excited to announce the general availability of Quantcast Choice Premium, a new advanced version of our consent management platform (CMP) designed for publishers and brands running multiple websites. Quantcast Choice Premium builds on the success of the free Quantcast Choice solution. Launched just under a year ago, it’s now the most widely adopted IAB-compliant CMP worldwide, helping businesses adapt to the EU’s data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Quantcast Choice Premium launch reflects two years of work with our clients, industry bodies and regulators and continues our efforts to support consumer privacy across the internet while helping publishers and brands foster a vibrant online community fueled by quality journalism, content and relevant advertising.
While a free version of Quantcast Choice will continue to be available, Quantcast Choice Premium puts more control and powerful functionality into the hands of website owners needing to manage consent across multiple sites.
Features and benefits include:
- Supports the Interactive Advertising Bureau Europe’s (IAB EU) Transparency and Consent Framework
- Up and running within 15 minutes with simple one-click deployment of consent tags across multiple websites
- Intuitive consent management portal, giving website owners one place to control all customisation options and features across multiple sites
- Ability for multiple users to collaborate effectively
- Continuously updated with the IAB Europe’s Global Vendor List of approved vendors
- A customisable user experience for website visitors with automatic translation into more than a dozen languages
- Out-of-the-box consent support for Google products, including Google Analytics, AdSense and Ad Manager
The new product is already in the hands of websites worldwide, including Euronews, one of the most popular news channels in Europe. So far the feedback from our clients has been excellent, and we’re excited to get more feedback as the product rolls out in the coming months.
Today’s launch follows an amazing year for the free version of Quantcast Choice. It’s is currently the most widely adopted CMP in the market, deployed by 26,000 websites worldwide and generating more than 10 billion consent signals since launch.
For more information on Quantcast Choice Premium, please click here.