Gone are the days of data being the bit on the side. We live in a Netflix-watching, Tinder-swiping, Snapchatting world – interrupting consumers is harder than ever. Fickle online habits and behaviours threaten creatives. Is data our only hope?
To explore this, we’ve teamed up with Campaign US and UK to bring an interactive debate to Cannes. This isn’t going to be a traditional panel discussion or roundtable. We want everyone who joins us to share their views and opinions and have created the Circle Debate. Everyone will take part in a discussion – literally in a circle.
The conversation will be moderated by Gideon Spanier, head of media at Campaign and Media Week and former media editor at the Evening Standard.
Gideon will be joined by a host of senior industry experts, including five provocateurs who will get the conversation started:
- Konrad Feldman, CEO and Co-Founder at Quantcast;
- Andrew Spurrier-Dawes, Digital Planning Associate Director at MediaCom UK;
- Charlie Wilson, Chairman & CCO at OgilvyOne Worldwide;
- Phuong Nguyen, Director, EU Advertising Strategy, Product & Operations at Ebay; and;
- Tom Bazeley, CEO at M&C Saatchi
Together we will discuss how data is shaping the future of the industry, whether data helps creatives generate new ideas to better respond to customer needs and the limits of what data can tell us about consumer behaviour. If you have an opinion you’d like to share, sign up here.