Every day, the digital advertising world faces new challenges and opportunities. Legal initiatives like GDPR, privacy changes, data collection challenges, and the end of third-party cookies can all wreak havoc on the digital landscape. However, forward-thinking organizations are in the process of identifying and deploying adtech platforms with the right balance of flexibility, innovation, and ease of use to enable them to successfully optimize their campaigns and gain actionable insights.
Here are seven key questions to consider when looking for the right adtech platform to help you thrive in today’s changing digital advertising landscape.
- Can the adtech platform provide real-time data about your audience? In a world without cookies, your chosen adtech platform should provide you with measurement of actual results and access to unique, real-time data to help you understand who your audience is and what they care about.
- Is the adtech platform easy to use? Make sure the platform’s user experience and interface have been designed for intuitiveness and ease of use, from uploading creatives, to setting up a campaign, to accessing actionable insights. The platform should be simple and intuitive without compromising functionality. That way, it will be relatively easy to get new users up to speed quickly so they can get campaigns up and running smoothly.
- Does the platform use machine learning to uncover purchase intent?
The adtech platform should leverage AI and machine learning so that users can observe real-time audience behaviors and analyze live campaign performance to drive optimal results for every impression.
- Does the adtech solution provide you with advanced audience analytics? Look for an adtech platform that leverages AI and machine learning models on first-party data to get you interactive audience insights in seconds instead of hours. AI and machine learning can be used to transform real-time data into predictive behavioral patterns. By understanding consumer behavior patterns and predictions, you can deliver perfectly timed and uniquely relevant advertising, ultimately driving performance.
- Does the platform include planning and measurement tools that make it easy to test and learn? The platform should leverage the power of AI so you can A/B test different hypotheses to execute a test-and-learn approach and identify new growth opportunities. AI can also automate the ad purchasing process so advertisers can target more specific demographics. The platform should provide users with a comprehensive understanding of marketing operations, from market research to email marketing campaign execution.
- Does the platform feature a global consent framework that can evolve with changing privacy laws? The movement away from cookies can be attributed to their inefficiency as well as evolving expectations around consumer privacy. It’s important that any ad platform you choose is built on a global consent framework that extends from GDPR to CCPA, and can evolve with privacy laws.
- Is the company behind the platform constantly working to update and improve their technology?
Find out if the company is staying on the top of its game by updating and improving the platform’s functionality on a consistent basis. The platform should allow for rapid experimentation, testing, customization, and continuous improvement of machine learning.
Watch our recent webinar to learn how cookieless activations and measurement are possible today, or sign up to get a demo. Fill out the form here to get started with free access to real-time audience insights. To learn how top brands around the world are using the Quantcast Platform and in-depth audience insights to craft rich stories, check out our case studies.